Do you have research, best practices, information about trends and issues, or other work you would like to publish? Is your work focused on organizational training or performance? If so, then OTP invites you to submit an abstract for review to the Division of Organizational Training and Performance special edition of TechTrends! The deadline for abstract submission is February 25th. We kindly ask all authors to serve as reviewers for other submissions, as your expertise in the organizational training and performance field will provide valuable feedback in the peer review process.
March 1, 2019
Call for Papers open for: Pre-Convention Journal Symposium on Formative Design and Design Thinking
Being held: Sunday, October 20 and Monday October 21, 2019
Westgate Resort and Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada
(Note: AECT 2019 International Convention is Oct 21-24, 2019)
MARCH 18 - 20, 2019
University of North Texas, Denton, Texas
JOIN TECHNOLOGY EXPERTS, INDUSTRY LEADERS, DEVELOPERS AND EDUCATORS FROM ALL STAGES OF LEARNING TO EXAMINE THE ROLE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES PLAY IN THE EVOLUTION OF SMART EDUCATION.
At UCSEC 2019, learn about state of the art technologies and experience the latest smart education devices and participate in discussions, tutorials and workshops with national and international experts, regarding:
• Exploring the impact of advancement sin artificial intelligence and augmented and virtual reality intelligence on education delivery and student learning outcomes.
• Overcoming the barriers between theory, research, development, practice and policy through the use of digital technologies.
• Creating the customized learning experience students and educators crave.
• Analyzing the impact of the Internet and social networking on education and civil society.
• Applying technologies and concepts originated in other fields to education.
UCSEC 2019 HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• PRE-CONFERENCE NETWORKING / WELCOME RECEPTION, March 17 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM;
• VENDOR EXPO, March 18-19;
• BIG TEXAS WELCOME – DINNER, DRONES AND MORE AT TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY, March 18 6:00 PM -9:00 PM;
• ED TECH ASCEND PITCH COMPETITION, March 19 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM;
• CLOSING LUNCHEON, March 20 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM;
• and MORE!
EDUCATIONAL TRACKS INCLUDE:
• Artificial Intelligence and Mixed Realities in Learning;
• Educational Application of Smart Technologies;
• Learning Through Gamification;
• Smart Devices in the Classroom of the Future;
• Online Education in a Post MOOC World.
CONFERENCE ORGANIZERS: University of North Texas and Beijing Normal University
TITLE SPONSOR: Edmodo
STRATEGIC PARTNER: NetDragon
MORE INFORMATION: ucsec.unt.edu
CONFERENCE HOST HOTEL: Embassy Suites by Hilton Denton Convention Center